AN ACT OF VICTORY

RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL 
Rev. Dr. Chris Oyakhilome DSc DSc DD

      AN ACT OF VICTORY

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ 
When Moses' hands grew tired, they took a stone and put it under him and he sat on it. Aaron and Hur held his hands up -one on one side, one on the other-so that his hands remained steady till sunset. So Joshua overcame the Amalekite army with the sword (Exodus 17:12-13 NIV).
━━━━━━━━━━
As referenced in our last study, the lifting of our hands to the Lord is an offering to Him, not a mere religious routine as some folks think. It's a ministry. 

For example, Exodus 17:8-13 gives us the account of the Israelites' battle against the Amalekites.

The Amalekites attacked Israel at Rephidim. Moses instructed Joshua to choose men to fight against Amalek while he went to the top of the hill with the staff of God in his hand. 

As the battle progressed, whenever Moses held up his hands, the Israelites prevailed, but when he lowered them, the Amalekites gained the upper hand.

Aaron and Hur, the two men who were with Moses noticed that every time Moses lifted his hands, Israel had the advantage, and every time his hands dropped, the opposing side prevailed. 

Moses, unaware of the impact, was informed by Aaron and Hur that the lifting of his hands influenced the outcome of the battle.

Recognizing the importance, Aaron and Hur provided a stone for him to sit on, and they both helped to bear his hands up on either side. 

By so doing, Israel prevailed against Amalek. What did that signify? It wasn't about the height of the hands; it was the lifting of the hands.

Remember that he had to sit down; when he sat down, the height was reduced. So, it wasn't about how high the hands were; it was the fact that the hands were lifted. 

With his hands steady until sunset, Joshua overwhelmed the Amalekite forces.

There's something about the lifting of our hands. If you desire to witness continuous victories and triumphs, always praise the Lord with your hands lifted. 

When you face challenges, declare, "Father, I lift my hands to you against these issues, against the forces of darkness, against those that war against me." This act has the power to paralyze opposing forces! Blessed be God!

         🙏 P R A Y E R
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Dear Father, I lift my hands to you today in holiness, to bless and adore you for your glory, majesty and grace. I rejoice in you today, knowing that you're the glory of my life and the solid Rock on which I stand. With my hands lifted in praise, I declare that you alone are God; you're the great King of all. Thank you for your lovingkindness, in Jesus' Name. Amen.

      📖 FURTHER STUDY:
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Psalm 63:4;  Thus will I bless thee while I live: I will lift up my hands in thy name.

Psalm 141:2;  Let my prayer be set forth before thee as incense; And the lifting up of my hands as the evening sacrifice.

Psalm 134:1-2;  Behold, bless ye the LORD, All ye servants of the LORD, Which by night stand in the house of the LORD.
[2] Lift up your hands in the sanctuary, And bless the LORD.

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Luke 19:28-48 & 1 Samuel 16-17

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Romans 14:12-23 & Psalm 125-126
Spread God's Word Around The World via Online by Sharing This Post.  You're Blessed to be a BLESSING to Your World!

|Like| |Comment| |Share|

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE 🙏 🙏🙏

RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL 
Rhapsody Of Realities TeeVo

FILL YOUR FAITH CLOUDS
(Overcome Your WorldBy Faith)

📖TO THE BIBLE 1 John 5:4 “For whatever is born of God overcomes the world. And this is the victory that has overcome the world—our faith.”

LET’S TALK⏩
“All grace is made available to me; I have the money for my A-level exam application,” affirmed Penelope as she got ready for class that morning.

“You’ve been saying this for weeks now, but it doesn’t seem like the money is coming,” remarked Natanya, her friend.

“Yes, it is! I’m filling my money clouds, and soon they will empty themselves on me,” replied Penelope.

Our opening verse above in the Amplified Classic version says, “For whatever is born of God is victorious over the world; and this is the victory that conquers the world, even our faith.” 

It’s talking about faith from God, from His eternal Word to our spirit! That’s the faith that conquers the world!

Romans 12:3 KJV says, “…God hath dealt to every man the measure of faith.” Hallelujah! Then in Romans 10:17, it says, “…Faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.” 

This is why it’s important that you expose your spirit to the Word. The more you hear or study the Word, the more faith comes to you—faith to rule your world. 

With that faith, you have dominion over circumstances and victory over the world and its systems. However, faith not expressed won’t prevail. You express your faith in words and actions, for the Bible says faith speaks!

Rule your world with your faith-filled words. Your words have force; they have energy. 

If someone says to you, “But you’ve been speaking the Word for some time now, and nothing is changing,” remind them of what the Bible says: “If the clouds are full of rain, they empty themselves upon the earth...” (Ecclesiastes 11:3).

Keep speaking the Word in faith and watering your clouds with prayers. As you do, the spiritual clouds become thick with spiritual water, and nothing can stop the downpour! Glory to God!

📚Go Deeper:
2 Corinthians 4:13; Mark 9:23; Mark 11:23

🔊Speak:
The Lord is strong and mighty, and He’s with me and in me! I put my trust in Him alone and rest my faith in His Word. Irrespective of the challenges in the world today, my faith is the victory that conquers the world! All things are possible to him who believes, and I believe; therefore, all things are possible to me. Glory to God!

📙Daily Bible Reading:
ONE YEAR
╚═══════╝
Luke 19:28-48, 1 Samuel 16-17

TWO YEAR
╚═══════╝
Mark 4:21-29, Leviticus 22

⏰Act:
Speak faith-filled words concerning your health, academics, finances, family, and others.
|Like| |Comment| |Share|

Spread God's Word Around The World via Online by Sharing This Post. 

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE 🙏 🙏🙏


╔════════════════╗
  RHAPSODY OF REALITIES
   FOR EARLY READERS

╚════════════════╝

GOD CHOSE YOU!

But you are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, His own special people, that you may proclaim the praises of Him who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light 
1 Peter 2:9

The Lord said to Jeremiah the prophet, “I knew you before you were formed within your mother’s womb; before you were born I sanctified you and appointed you as my spokesman to the world” (Jeremiah 1:5 TLB).

That means God chose him to be a prophet ever before he was born. David was only a shepherd-boy, yet the Lord chose him to be the king of Israel (1 Samuel 16:12-13).

In the same way, God knew you before you were born by your parents. And He’s chosen to make you a success, and a victor. Glory to God!

SCRIPTURE READING
Ephesians 3:8

SAY THIS
I’m not ordinary; God chose me before I was born; I’m His heir. 
Therefore, my life is made for glory and beauty. Hallelujah!


Spread God's Word Around The World via Online by Sharing This Post.  You're Blessed to be a BLESSING to Your World!

|Like| |Comment| |Share|

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE 🙏 🙏🙏



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts